Accessibility at Hutchesons
Hutchesons is fully accessible for wheelchair users, prams, or those with access needs. Our accessible lift connects all three floors and we are located just off the main shopping district on Ingram Street in the heart of the Merchant City, with George Square and the Gallery of Modern Art a two minute walk away.
We have created this access statement which aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests and does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access requirements.
If we have not answered all of your access needs in this document, or if you require further information about specific access or need advice about planning your visit, please contact us on: +44 (0)141 552 4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to discuss your requirements and offer assistance where we can. This access statement was last updated July 2015.
- Accessible toilets and baby changing facilities
- Large print menus
- Water for assistance dogs
- Pen, paper and / or magnifying glass for any guests throughout
- Allergen information on our menus
- Catering for dietary requirements
- Moveable table and chairs for wheelchair users and buggies
- Free Wifi