Getting to Hutchesons Bar & Brasserie
- We are located at 158 Ingram St Glasgow. For sat nav use our postcode G1 1EJ
- Glasgow Queen Street Station and Buchanan Bus Station are a three - five minute walk away from Hutchesons, while Glasgow Central Station is a ten - fifteen minute walk or 2 minute taxi ride. Taxis are available from both the train and bus stations.
- Taxis can drop direct outside our Ingram Street entrance which has a dropped kerb. The main road outside is level with large-paved level pavements.
- Our preferred taxi supplier is Glasgow Taxis (blackcab) who have a range of five to six seater fully accessible taxis. Their phone number is 0141 429 7070.
Car Parking Facilities and Arrival
- There is on street paid parking directly outside Hutchesons on Ingram, Cochrane and Montrose Street.
- With additional parking facilities via the multi-story NCP car pack on Glassford Street G1 1UP (Max Height of vehicles - 2.05m) which has 515 spaces and 20 disabled bays and also via the NCP car pack on Ingram Street located using this postcode G1 1DJ, which has 35 spaces.