Work For Us
Monday, November 02, 2015
We are looking for leaders of all levels to join The Rusk Company. If you have a passion for service and are looking to expand your knowledge, experience and work within a innovative forward-thinking and growing business, then we have great opportunities for you.
THE RUSK COMPANY
The Rusk Company over the last five years has opened some of Glasgow’s most loved dining spaces in The Butchershop Bar and Grill, Hutchesons Bar and Brasserie and most recently The 158 Café Bar. Our venues are well turned out, individual, full of personality and quality driven; we are seeking ambitious, hard working individuals with the same attributes to join the team.
Front of House – Management at all levels, Supervisors, Bar & Waiting Staff
Back of House – Chefs at all levels
What We Look For:
• Experience; you are inspired by and have a frame of reference in quality progressive businesses. Not only through employment but from your own experiences.
• Pride of appearance, you look sharp every day. This isn’t about fashion we want our staff to inspire confidence in our guests from the obvious care they take in presenting themselves.
• Accountability; every service is important. To achieve success full responsibility for your role, duties and staff must be understood and taken.
• You live by our values; we love individuality and creativity but we all have to have the same goals and values.
• Naturally charismatic, you are able to create a positive response with both other members of the team and guests.
• Committed to progress; as a company our establishments have achieved respected reputations and our guests love what we do but we have to keep taking that next step, always pushing.
• No time to lose attitude; you use every minute available and work with a clear purpose. You listen to direction and act upon it, identifying issues and resolving them on the move.
• Competitive salary and bonus structure.
• Discounted food and drink in all of our units.
• Pride that you are working for a leader in our industry.
• Career development and training.
• Be part of building results.
• Encouraged to contribute and help us grow.
If you feel you fit the profile and are ready to work with a group of people committed to being the best, and help lead them to success, send your CV along with a short statement of your goals and why you will be an asset to us. Please state which role you are applying for in your cover letter and we will be in touch to arrange a time for you to meet for a chat. Interviews will take place on Monday, 9th November.