Planning Your Visit To Hutchesons
Prominently positioned in Glasgow's Merchant City close to Royal Exchange and George Square, we serve the best dry-aged Scotch steak and fresh seafood, inventive cocktails and fine wines from around the world. We use only the very best Scottish produce and are proud members of the Scotch Beef Club and Visit Scotland's Taste Our Best quality assurance scheme award which recognises businesses that are passionate about providing a quality dining experience.
By working hard with all of our suppliers we ensure the quality, provenance and traceability of all the ingredients we use. If you have any specific requests please contact our team in advance.
Hutchesons is situated on street level at 158 Ingram Street with the Gallery of Modern Art and main shopping districts a two minute walk away. There is level entry access to our bar with a slight ramp allowing wheelchair access via our accessible lift to all three floors and our wheelchair accessible toilet.
- We are located at 158 Ingram St Glasgow. For sat nav use our postcode G1 1EJ
- Glasgow Queen Street Station and Buchanan Bus Stations are a three - five minute walk away from Hutchesons, while Glasgow Central Station is a ten - fifteen minute walk or 2 minute taxi ride. Taxis are available from both the train and bus stations.
- Taxis can drop direct outside our Ingram Street entrance which has a dropped kerb. The main road outside is level with large-paved level pavements.
- Our preferred taxi supplier is Glasgow Taxis (blackcab) who have a range of five to six seater fully accessible taxis. Their phone number is 0141 429 7070.
Car Parking Facilities
- There is on street paid parking directly outside Hutchesons on Ingram, Cochrane and Montrose Street.
- With additional parking facilities via the multi-story NCP car pack on Glassford Street G1 1UP (Max Height of vehicles - 2.05m) which has 515 spaces and 20 disabled bays and also via the NCP car pack on Ingram Street located using this postcode G1 1DJ, which has 35 spaces.
- Our front entrance on Ingram Street is manual, 39inch wide/990mm, light to pull and opens outwards.
- Our kitchen team will accommodate all dietary requirements where possible. Please tell your server at the time of booking or when you're in our restaurant. We cannot guarantee that any products on this menu are totally free from nuts or derivatives and that fish products are free from all bones. Some of our selected cheeses may also be made from unpasteurized milk, please ask your waiter for details. Allergen information is available, please ask a member of our staff for details.
- We have a set of evacuation procedures; accessibility is taken into account as part of our fire assessment. Should you require assistance someone will come to your table and help you with evacuation out of the building.
- We welcome trained assistance dogs.
- Free Wifi internet is available throughout the venue
We are currently working on our Access Statement to provide full information of our venue which will be available from this page very soon.
In the meantime if you have any queries regarding your visit please call one of our team on 0141 552 4050 or contact us here