‘The Harris Lavender Martini’
In celebration of World Gin Day, we're sharing the recipe to our fabulous Harris Lavender Martini created by our fabulous bar captain, Anastasia Mourgela. Available on our cocktail list this weekend only. Already love our Parma Violet cocktail? Make sure you give this one a try.
- 50ml Isle of Harris Gin
- 7.5ml Briottet Creme de Violette Liqeur
- 15ml Dolin Vermouth de Chambéry (Dry)
- Dried Lavender flowers
- Chill a Martini glass with crushed ice.
- Pour the dry vermouth over the crushed ice.
- In a chilled mixing glass, add 3 lavender flowers, Isle of Harris Gin and the Creme de Violette.
- Add cubed ice to the mixing glass and stir with a bar spoon for precisely 45 seconds to achieve the desired dilution.
- Discard crushed ice and vermouth from the Martini glass.
- Double strain contents of the mixing glass into the vermouth washed Martini glass.
- Garnish with a dried lavender flower.