This site and it’s webpages are operated by ‘Hutchesons City Grill” (referred to as “Hutchesons City Grill”, "we", "us" and “our").
Your data is incredibly important to us. We respect your right to privacy when using our website, visiting our venue and booking with us. We understand that you care about your personal data, and we want you to feel safe and secure knowing how we handle your personal information that you entrust to us. You may withdraw consent for marketing at any time.
How We Collect Personal Data
This section sets out the ways in which we may collect or generate personal data concerning you, as well as other information which may not identify you personally.
By visiting and using our websites, you or your computer or device may provide personal information and other information. This includes: information that is automatically provided by your browser to our website including; pages viewed, geolocation, technology insights and information you input into forms and fields on our website.
Information you provide
Your personal data will include information you provide from correspondence with you, for example:
• Verbally over the phone or in person
• Details input into our website
• Posting or commenting on our social media channels
• Posting on forums that reference us
• Filling in datacapture cards The Hutchesons City Grill
• By contacting us via e-mail
• Subscription to our email communications
• Purchase of a gift certificate
• Enquiry or booking in person, by phone, through our websites
• Send us your comments or suggestions
Information from third parties
We may obtain personal data from third parties, including from:
• People or agents making enquiries or bookings on your behalf
• People referencing you in posts on our social media channels.
Cookies collect information that includes
• The server your computer or device is logged onto
• Your browser type and how you gained entry to our website, The time and date, pages accessed and time spent on the website
This information is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you individually. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent.
What Personal Data we collect and why we collect it:
This section summarises the personal data that we process for example, your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, social networking contact details and any other information provided to us by or in relation to you which concern you as an individual.
• Electronic communications (emails) – Users can also subscribe to the communications at the time of registering with our website and by filling in our data capture cards within The Spanish Butcher. An Unsubscribe link is included in every email communication that points uses to the a subscription management page.
• Information collected or generated out of our events - Feedback, reviews and content submitted by you in relation to services we provide.
• Competition information - Information collected or generated out of any competitions or promotions we run. Our competitions and promotions are usually subject to their own terms and conditions, which may also address additional privacy matters.
• Social media- Information (including your social media details, comments and photos) you post on our social media channels or any forum which relates to us.
• Website - We may collect information about your visits to, browsing of, and use of our websites, unless your web browser blocks this.
• Bookings and other contracts- To enable you to make bookings, and to fulfil, provide, perform, administer, manage, and enforce all bookings, orders, and other contracts which relate to you, and to process any transactions authorised or made with us which relate to you.
• Payments - To collect and make payments due and administer our accounts.
• Communication with customers- To communicate with you concerning any enquiries, bookings, hospitality services provided, problems and complaints, and to respond to any submissions, enquiries or requests from you.
To whom will we disclose your personal information?
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information For?
We keep your personal information for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which we use it, and if longer, for any duration required by law.
What rights you have over your data:
You have the right stop marketing at any time. To opt-out of receiving direct marketing from us, please follow the instructions detailed at the bottom of all our email marketing communications or email us at email@example.com.
In any e-mail you send, we would ask you to insert “unsubscribe” as the subject heading.
There are some circumstances specified by law where we may refuse your request for access to and/or the correction of your personal information. However, if one of these circumstances applies, we will provide you with a written explanation of the reasons for refusal, unless it would be unreasonable to provide that notice.
Once we receive your request for access or correction, we will endeavour to respond to your request within a reasonable period after the request is made. We may also charge reasonable costs for responding to your request.
If you have any concerns about your privacy or the way we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the Contact Information below and inform us of the nature of your concern.
We will then investigate your concern and endeavour to provide you with our response within a reasonable time.
If you have any questions about your personal information, please contact us either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or by post to:
RUSK & RUSK
Level 5, 156 Argyle Street
Glasgow G2 8BL
Applicable Law And Disputes
This Policy is subject to EU law. You may obtain further information regarding privacy by visiting the Information Commissioner’s Office website at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/